College of Business and Management
7 undergraduate programs and 8 graduate programs
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Marketing and Logistics Management
- Department of International Business
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Tourism and Leisure Management
- Department of Finance
- Department of Accounting and Information Technology
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Institute of Business Administration
- Graduate Institute of Marketing and Logistics Management
- Graduate Institute of International Business
- Graduate Institute of Tourism and Leisure Management
- Graduate Institute of Finance
- Graduate Institute of Accounting and Information Technology
- Graduate Institute of Financial and Economic Law
- To develop students’ management skills.
- To equip students with finance expertise to meet the needs of national economic and business development.
- To equip students with planning, analyzing, and executive skills.
- To cultivate talents with theory and practice in problem-solving skills.
- To improve students’ computer skills and provide diversified learning experiences.
- To broaden students’ horizons and strengthen their language skills.
- To develop teamwork and communication skills.
- To broaden the global view of students and faculty through international academic activities with universities all over the world.
- To assist and guide students to obtain professional certificates, licenses, and qualifications.
- To help students find jobs upon graduation or pursue advanced study at the graduate level.